| After joining the NCCU bike club, we kept biking to many places, like Ulai, Jou-Fen, and son. I think what makes biking attrictive is that not only we can exercise but also have fun in traveling and watch beutiful scenes. However, evrytime, I went biking with a group of people. This time was different. Accidentally,today, there was only one person--me--going to the north provincial highway No.47. The feeling was quite strange. No friends can talk with you, and you can only go on your own. Of course this was not the first time I went to this place. This provincial highway is located in Shih-den and, through this road, there is another one to I-Lan. Many motorcyclists also like this road. I think it's because this road is comparatively near Taipei downtown. Another reason may be because te scenery is quite fantastic, and people took photos there. Besides, it's not a very difficult route for new hand bikers The most rough part of this road is the consistent 9 kilometers of a steep slope, which would make bikers feel rigorous and full of sweat. When I felt totally tired, someone looking very familiar appeared. Oh my, it's Grace again. She is our club leader and always responsible to take care of us. Also she told me the information of NCCU bike club, and then I joined in it. What a coinsidence! This made me feel more energetic because she told me the ultimate place was near (even if the raod was still very long.) When I saw a big tea pot, I know that the ulitimate place was there. Great! (spoke to myself) I did it finally! The scenery from the summit was just spectacular even though the weather was cloundy. At this point, I seemed to forget any tireness. That's my first self-biking experience. What about you? Do you have any favorite out-door activity or hobby? You can share with us and also reollect the precious memeries in English. |
沒有留言:
張貼留言